I've put together some of the photos I took from when I went along to last year's competition.
You'll see teams answering technical questions, the two competition tables put together, lots of fabulous project displays, and some photos with two teams competing at the tables. Obviously there are no photos of the presentations or team challenges because they were held privately in a separate room.
Hopefully this will give you some idea of what you'll see at the competition (I'll show you it again at school where the pictures might be clearer directly from my laptop).
You'll see teams answering technical questions, the two competition tables put together, lots of fabulous project displays, and some photos with two teams competing at the tables. Obviously there are no photos of the presentations or team challenges because they were held privately in a separate room.
Hopefully this will give you some idea of what you'll see at the competition (I'll show you it again at school where the pictures might be clearer directly from my laptop).
No comments:
Post a Comment