Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Team Meeting - Tuesday 18 October

Today we had another robotics session at school. Four of us programed Oliver,Ethan,Jack and Alice. Annabelle made some finnishing touches to her pamphlet and Jasmine started her flow chart. Oliver tryed to get the robot to a refrigerated trailer and pulled it back to base and now is starting on collecting the fish. Ethan tried a new way of getting to the import export but he is still trying to collect the rat. Jack is trying to collect the corn from the havester and collecting the farm truck and taking it back to base. Alice got to the green bacteria and is now trying to get it back to base.

Jack

We also had a great audio-conference (via speakerphone) with Anthony Klinac of Shockwatch New Zealand Limited in Auckland. He imports several different temperature-checking products and is going to send us some to look at, free of charge. Isn't he amazing! He has already emailed some information to Carol to pass on (see below - Carol will have the pamphlets he included, for you at school next week). Here are Carol's notes. And below that is Anthony's email.

Audio Conference with Anthony - Notes

Hello Carol and Children

Thanks for your call today.

As discussed this afternoon. I have attached relative information an our WarmMark and Temp Mark 8 Products.

I currently have Samples of

8
10
20
25
37 Deg C Tags I can send you down.

Just let me know if you require any more information and I will see What I can do

Kind Regards and keep up the good work


Anthony Klinac
Shockwatch New Zealand Limited
AUCKLAND
T: 09 298 1221
M: 021 762 010
Skype: anthonyonskype1
sales@shockwatch.co.nz
www.shockwatch.co.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment